Jiangsu, China
Business Type:
Trading Company
Number of Employees:
16
Year of Establishment:
2015-10-26
Management System Certification:
ISO 9001, ISO 9000, ISO 20000, BSCI
Average Lead Time:
Peak season lead time: within 15 workdays
Off season lead time: within 15 workdays
OEM/ODM Service

Fire Hose Couplings, Hose Coupling, Aluminium Instantaneous Fire Couplings manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Kd65 Fire Hose Coupling in Aluminum for Storz Style, Fire Hose Coupling, Multi-Function Waist Fire Axe and so on.

Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products Fire Fighting Kd65 Fire Hose Coupling in Aluminum for Storz Style

Kd65 Fire Hose Coupling in Aluminum for Storz Style

Min. Order: 50 Pieces
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 1000
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Transport Package: Box
Specification: 0.49*0.33*0.21
Trademark: zhijing
Origin: China

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info.

Model NO.
1"-6"
HS Code
7609000000

Product Description

Size: 1"-6"

Material: Aluminium Alloy 

 

Specification: 

Storz Hose Coupling, easy and quick connection without male or female threads. 

Long using life

Corrision Proof

Details about  fire coupling






Packaging & Shipping
Shipment:
By Sea OR By air,
Packaging:
Items per Carton: 20pcs
Package Measurements:Blank carton, can print according to your requirements
Package Type: Five layer of packing carton
Our Services
1.We will reply your inquiry and question in 24hours
2.High quality with competitive price,best quality and best price
3.Prompt delivery
4.Good after sales service,best service
5.Accept OEM
6.Cooperate with us is your best choice, because we are a professional fire equipment manufacture for 8 years with a very good and trained team
7.We guarantee all of our products are in excellent quality
8.In the follow orders, we will give you a good discount, when you become our partners, more favourable
9.In the range of our ability, if you need other products, we will help you to find the products you need
10.We welcome you to visit our factory at any time, always welcome
FAQ
1.Are you the manufacturer?
Yes,We have 8 years of production experience!
2.The price that you offer me,Could be more discount?
of course in the follow up orders, we will give you some discount,
3.Is there any warranty, can exchange it?
Normally our warranty period is three months.If it is quality problem, we support a replacement, refund, but the back and forth the postage buyer bears.
4.mode of transportation
By sea or by air
5.what the quality of the products?
Customer feedback says quality is very good!
6.How about the Delivery time?
After receiving the 30% deposit, we begin to stock up goods, after receiving the remaining 70% t/t, we delivery the goods, Delivery time:20 days.Samples will be prepared within 5 Days.
7.What kind of payments does jenor support?
T/T, L/C ,Western Union, Paypal & Cash are accepted.
8.What's the MOQ?
Generally speaking, the MOQ is 1000PCS, but we also can provide you samples for quality inspection.
9.Do you charge for the samples?
According to our company policy,we just charge the samples based on EXW price.and we will return the samples fee during the next order.
10.Can you produce aocording to customers' design?
Suce, we are professional maunfacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome.
We'll offer you the quotation as soon as possible once receive your inquiry,so don't hesitate to contact us. We can produce the product under your brand name, also the size can be changed as your requirement.

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Miss Helen
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Contact Supplier

Miss Helen
Sales Manager
真人捕鱼赢钱